Accepted Insurance Plans & Billing

As a courtesy, our staff will bill your insurance carrier for you; however, we cannot tell you what your policy will cover. Since your insurance policy and coverage is between you and your carrier, we urge you to contact them prior to your appointment.

Please note that you will be responsible for paying any co-pays and/or deductibles on the day of your visit. Our office accepts cash, checks and most major credit cards.

We accept most major insurance plans, including:

  • oAARP MedicareComplete
  • Aetna
  • Argus
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield (call for plans)
  • Care Plus (Premier only)
  • Champus / Tricare
  • Cigna
  • Devoted (Premier only)
  • Florida Hospital (Health 1st Adventist Plan only)
  • Freedom
  • Golden Rule/ UH1
  • Humana Premier HMO
  • Humana Medicare/Medicaid (Premier only)
  • Medicare
  • Medicaid
  • Optimum
  • Premier
  • Rosen
  • Simply (ICare only)
  • Simply Clear (ICare only)
  • Simply Medicare (ICare only)
  • Solis (Premier only)
  • Staywell (Premier only)
  • UMR
  • United Healthcare
  • WellCare (Premier only)
If you have any questions about your insurance, please call our office at 863-294-5457.

To our Medicare patients

Our office accepts Medicare assignment and we will submit the necessary information to Medicare at your request. Medicare will pay 80 percent of the approved bill after your annual deductible has been met. The remaining 20 percent and any non-covered services will be the responsibility of you or your private insurance company.

For additional questions regarding billing, or to request a patient pricing estimate, please contact us at (863) 294-5457.